Liquid Nails Heavy Duty is a multipurpose construction adhesive that delivers extreme strength in a shorter space of time. The product is specifically designed for those demanding high performance applications, like attaching heavy or bulky materials, panelling, stone tiles, timber & furniture. Best of all it delivers heavy duty adhesion faster so you can get on with the next job.
Liquid Nails Heavy Duty is an advanced high performance construction adhesive that delivers more strength in less time. It offers extreme strength and durability, even when bonding two non-porous materials, and can be used on most substrates including: timber, metals, masonry, concrete, plasterboard, MDF, particleboard, glass; tiles & ceramics, plastics* and rubber.
Liquid Nails Heavy Duty can be used as the sole means of bonding (as a contact adhesive) or as a component in a dual bonding situation, i.e. in conjunction with mechanical fasteners, or where nails or screws are used to support the weight until full cure is completed.
Liquid Nails Heavy Duty would typically be used for the following applications:
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite / hardboard to timber or floorboards
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibre cement or plaster
- Timber flooring to yellow tongue in conjunction with mechanical fixings to avoid later squeaking.
Packing: 20 pcs/ctn