Selleys_Kwik_Grip-1.pdf (1.45 MB)
Knead-It Steel A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting, non-rusting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing ferrous and aluminum metal items. It comes in a handy roll form, with the black hardener encapsulated in the grey resin part. The product hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing, to a black metal-like material.
• Wide range of terrous metal and aluminum items
• Most plastics (pre-test required)
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use - no mess.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Long-lasting, durable solution.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under water (but dry surfaces for application are best and recommended).
- Rapid Set (less than 10 minutes).
- Can be used for fuel resistant repairs.
Content: 12 pcs/inner box 144pcs/ctn